You know you need to hire more software developers. Maybe you even know exactly what kind of developers you need to hire. But when a candidate is sitting in front of you, how will you know whether they would be a good hire, or a bad hire?
Our interviwer skills training will align your team on
- What is important to the team when considering a candidate
- Metrics for evaluating hiring values
- What the recruiting process looks like for the team
Further, you'll learn how and why to:
- Put candidates at ease
- Guide candidates towards higher-signal answers
- Redirect conversations and keep candidates on track
- Persuade candidates that your company is the place for them
“I joined a rapidly growing startup as engineer #3, and by the time we hit 20, we devs still wanted to be involved in the hiring process - but we all had different ideas of what made for a qualifying candidate.
Jennifer stepped in to improve our hiring process. She enabled us to discover what we were collectively looking for in a candidate. Through her workshop, we were able to synchronize and zero in on the qualities that we were looking for. This enabled us to conduct more productive interviews.”
~ Frank Shaw, software developer